Skip to main content
Northwestern University

Appeal for Aid Beyond 12 Quarters

University aid is available only for 12 quarters of enrollment. If you have reached this limit and need aid beyond 12 quarters, please first speak with your academic advisor and then complete this form. After speaking with your advisor, please upload a document that indicates the classes you need to graduate and the quarter(s) in which you plan to enroll in those classes. The upload button is located at the bottom of this form.


Back to top