Types of Aid
Scholarships, work-study, and loans
There are a variety of financial aid resources that may be included in your financial aid award, beyond that there are a number of financing options available as well. More information is provided in the pages linked below.
What type of aid is available?
- Scholarships & Grants: Federal, state, and institutional programs that offer need-based scholarships or grant assistance.
- Federal Work-Study: Information on the need-based employment program and how students qualify
- Loans: Educational loans available from federal, institutional, and private sources.
- Veteran Benefits: Information for students eligible for VA educational benefits.
- Emergency Aid Request: Current Evanston Undergraduate aid recipients who have encountered unexpected expenses may be eligible to receive emergency aid.
Aid package examples
View sample aid packages to see available options for families from a variety of financial backgrounds.