University Hall


Federal Work-Study

The Federal Work-Study Office will hold Orientation sessions on September 14 and a Job Fair on September 18. Please visit the Federal Work-Study website for more information and a listing of available jobs for the 2015-16 academic year.

Fall 2015 Invoices

The Office of Student Accounts will send invoice emails to students on August 10 for the Fall term.  We encourage families to review our Billing FAQs to answer some questions and to become familiar with the process.

Fall Financial Aid Refunds

Students who have a credit balance on their student account can request a refund through CAESAR as early as the first day of classes to use toward non-billed expenses. Enrolling in direct deposit through CAESAR (separate from payroll/work-study direct deposit) will help process refunds more quickly. Please review our Financial Aid Refunds Page for more information.