University Hall Clock

The Work-Study Office, part of Undergraduate Financial Aid, is here to help facilitate the Federal Work-Study Program on campus. While we can answer questions and refer, it is student's responsiblity to browse the jobs list and find an opportunity that fits.

Participation in the Work-Study Program is determined by the student's financial need and is awarded as part of a financial aid package. To learn more, see the Federal Work-Study page on the Undergraduate Financial Aid website.


Summer Employment

Students working for on-campus employers over the summer must be paid as temporary employees (100% from the department's funding).

Work-Study 2014-15

Work-Study will begin on Tuesday, September 23 for the 2014-15 academic year.