Women's Center: Student Services Aide
DEPARTMENT: Women's Center
Available Winter 2020. One position available.
- Provide office administration support including responding to inquiries, and updating Center materials.
- Work with Programming team to plan and facilitate events geared toward undergraduates.
- Assist in community outreach and student engagement initiatives.
- Design Center’s publicity materials and post information on the website and various social media outlets.
- Help support relationships with undergraduate groups and student organizations interested in equity for women and other gender minorities.
- Organize and maintain materials for the Center’s online archive and document filing system.
- Support and attend Women’s Center events.
- Photograph events and post to social media to engage Women’s Center community.
Must be an NU undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Knowledge of or interest in feminism, social justice, and issues that affect women and gender minorities
- Excellent ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups
- Self-directed and able to take initiative
- Able to collaborate with center staff, and other campus partners
- Basic graphic design knowledge, photography, and social media skills, highly desired
- Knowledge of campus and Evanston community.
Send a cover letter and resume to the email address listed below no later than December 17, 2019. Note: hiring is on-going until position is filled.
PAY RATE: $12.00/hr
CONTACT NAME: Melisa Stephen
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER: 847-491-7360
CONTACT EMAIL: email@example.com