Institute for Sustainability and Energy: Clerical Aide 1 (100130)
DEPARTMENT: Catalysis Center
LOCATION: Northwestern University - Evanston Campus
ADDRESS: 2145 Sheridan Road, M488, Evanston, IL
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
PAY RATE: $13.35/hr
AVERAGE HOURS PER WEEK: 20
DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT: Indefinite (includes future academic years)
WORK ARRANGEMENTS: In Person
NATURE OF WORK: Laboratory Work
REPORTS TO: Business Administrator
- Inventory and dispose of or archive catalyst samples, where relevant
- Help dismantle and inventory gas handling equipment and parts
- Work between Kung lab and REACT
QUALIFICATIONS & PREREQUISITES:
Must be a Northwestern undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2022-2023 academic year (CAESAR > Financial Aid > View My Financial Aid > [YEAR].)
- Note that this is primarily in-person work, and relatively physical.
- Comfort around chemicals and small tools (e.g. wrenches) is a must
- Safety essential when working around chemicals.
All Federal Work-Study positions are subject to an annual evaluation conducted by the supervisor to be kept on file in the Federal Work-Study Office.
CANDIDATES SHOULD PROVIDE: Resume
CONTACT NAME: Olga Loevski
CONTACT EMAIL: email@example.com
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER: (847) 467-3396