Engineering Career Development: Clerical Aide
DEPARTMENT: Engineering Career Development
Available Winter 2020
Varied responsibilities include support for administrative and clerical workflow including, but not limited to: Assist in the staffing of events with students and companies. In addition, staffing of the office front desk as needed including greeting companies and students, answering phones, etc. General office duties will also include data entry of job postings from employers, various generation, presentation of data, filing and copying.
Must be an NU undergraduate student with a Federal Work-Study allotment for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Independent, reliable, hard worker and quick learner with strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong organizational, time management, accurate data entry, and creativity skills; ability to multitask and answer multi line phone with ease and accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills, are a must
- Web design and database experience preferred but not required
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills; experience working in an office
- Familiarity with all ECD Programs
PAY RATE: $12.00/hr
CONTACT NAME: Michelle Bledsoe
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER: 847-491-5994
CONTACT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org